Piner's carries complete lines form Schlage Lock, Kwikset, Yale Security, Baldwin Hardware and many other quality lock manufacturers. Our staff stands ready to answer questions, quote prices and make suggestions concerning lock application.
|BECOMING FAMILIAR WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS WILL HELP IN SELECTING THE PROPER DEADBOLT FOR YOU:|
* Single Cylinder Deadbolt; The deadbolt uses a key on the outside and a thumb turn knob on the inside
* Double Cylinder Deadbolt; The deadbolt uses a key to open the lock from inside and outside.
* Keyless Deadbolt; The deadbolt opens with either a push button, card reader or other high tech process to open lock.
* High Security Deadbolt; The deadbolt uses an advanced key which prevents picking or bumping the lock open.
* Electronic Deadbolt; The deadbolt has an electronic opening apparatus which uses a digital keypad or card reader to actuate lock. (Also considered a keyles deadbolt)
* Mortise Bolt; The lock has no outside operation and uses a thumb turn knob to operate lock from inside.
* Rim Deadbolt; A lock which mounts against the inside of the door.
** a service of Piner's Loc & Safe in Jacksonville Florida**